DIRECTOR RADOVAN JOKIĆ
Sanja Kojić Mladenov, Ph.D, Senior Curator
Center for Intermedia and Digital Art
Suzana Vuksanović, Mr.Sc, Museum Advisor
Sculpture, Object, and Installation Collection
Nebojša Milenković, Museum Advisor
Conceptual Art Collection
Vladimir Mitrović, Senior Curator
He graduated at the Department of Art History at the Philosophy Faculty of the Belgrade University (1989). Since 1994, he has held a title of art historian-conservator. He has worked at the Municipal Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments Novi Sad (1992-1994). He is generally held to be one of the pioneers of studying history of architecture of the contemporary period and post-WWII Vojvodina. He is also engaged in art critcism. He has authored over 20 exhibitions and catalogues in the area of history of architecture of the 19th and 20th century and contemporary art in Vojvodina and Serbia. He has published his work in scientific journals both in the country and abroad - Glasnik Društva konzervatora Srbije (Society of Conservators of Serbia Herald), Forum+, Arhitektura (Architecture) (Belgrade), Radovi Muzeja Vojvodine (The Works of the Vojvodina Museum), Građa za proučavanje spomenika kulture Vojvodine (The Body of Work for Study of Monuments of Culture in Vojvodina), DaNS (Novi Sad), Arhitekt (Architect) (Niš), Do. Co. Mo. Mo. Journal (Eindhoven), Bauwelt (Berlin) - including art periodicals, weekly, and daily press. He worked as editor-in-chief of the architecture and urbanism journal DaNS (2003-2011), and as acting director of the Vojvodina Museum (2008-2010). He is a member of Association of UPIDIV (Applied Arts Artists and Designers of Vojvodina) and international association for study of modern architecture Do. Co. Mo. Mo., as well as a full time associate at Architects' of Serbia Gazette and Serbian Biographical Dictionary. He has worked at MSUV as a curator since 2007.
Selected books and studies:
- Multiflex & Happy Trash Production: Čas anatomije mrtve prirode i društva (Multiflex & Happy Trash Production: A Class in Anatomy of Still Life and Society), MSUV, Novi Sad 2014.
- Andrej Tišma Communication : Art – radovi/Works 1972-2012. MSUV, Novi Sad, 2013.
- Zaobilazne strategije – Arhitektura u Vojvodini na početku XXI veka (Roundabout Strategies - Architecture in Vojvodina at the Beginning of 21st Century), MSUV, Novi Sad, 2012.
- Arhitektura Bore Radusinovića (Bora Radusinović Architecture), DaNS, Novi Sad, 2010.
- Arhitektura XX veka u Vojvodini (Vojvodina Architecture in the 20th Century), MSUV, Akademska knjiga, Novi Sad 2010.
- Slika grada – Novi Sad u likovnim umetnostima 18-21. vek (An Image of A City - Novi Sad Through Fine Arts, 18th-21st Century), Kulturni centar, Novi Sad, 2009, co-author.
- Arhitektura Milorada Milidragovića: Život posvećen arhitekturi (Milorad Milidragović Architecture: A Life Dedicated to Architecture), DaNS, Novi Sad 2007.
- Muzeji i galerije Novog Sada i Vojvodine – Vodič / Guide (Museums and Galleries of Novi Sad - A Guide), Muzej grada, Novi Sad, 2006, co-author
- Arhitekta Đorđe Tabaković (Đorđe Tabaković, Architect), Pokrajinski zavod za zaštitu spomenika kulture (Municipal Insitute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments), Petrovaradin 2005.
- Belgrade Architecture Salon Award (2011)
- "Ranko Radović" Award (2006)
- "Pavle Vasić" Award (2006)
- Novi Sad Architecture Salon Award (2001, 2007, 2010)
Gordana Nikolić, M.Sc, Curator
Center for Film, Video, and Photography
Ljubica Milović Mastilović, M.Sc.Arh, Curator
Center for Architecture and Urban Planning firstname.lastname@example.org
Mirjana Dušić-Lazić, M.Des, Designer, Curator
Publishing and Design Department
Luka Kulić, Conservator - Restorer
Preservation Services (Atelier for Preservation - Restoration)
Danijela Halda, Public Relations Manager, Curator
Jovan Jakšić, Producer
+381 66 6 505 510
Marko Ercegović, Multimedia Manager
Mirjana Masnikosa, Administrative Assistant / Legal Advisor
Ljubica Kopanja, Chief Financial Officer
+381 66 6 505 508
Nada Trpka, Administrative Assistant / Office Manager
+381 66 6 505 506
Snežana Dekić, Messenger
+381 66 6 505 512
Đorđe Popić, Technician
+381 66 6 505 511
Pajica Dejanović, Technician
+381 66 6 505 511
Tijana Filipov, Associate
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Spomenka Zelenović, President
Mirjana Dušić - Lazić
Borislav Stajić, President
Museum of Contemporary Art Vojvodina invites all those interested to join the volunteering experience at the Museum.
The program "Volunteer at the Museum!" starts every October and March.
Volunteers are included into the activities of preparation and organization of exhibitions and other Museum projects. The program lasts 3 months, after which the volunteers receive an official MSUV Certificate of Appreciation for successful work accomplished at the Museum. Those interested may send their electronic application to: email@example.com by September 25, 2013, with all the required information, after which they will be contacted.